REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM FLOOR PLANS
AND PRICING FOR
Project Name: North Core Condos
Address: 53 Sheppard Avenue West, North York, ON
Developers: Fieldgate Urban & Westdale Properties
Completion Date: – 2026
Number of Units: 381 units
Unit Sizes: 673 to 1318 sq ft; 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms
Would you like to have a massive, 60,000 sq ft urban parkland as your neighbour? North Core Condos located at 53 Sheppard Avenue West, North York, ON might just be the one for you. Oh, and on the other side, you have convenience at your doorstep with one of Toronto’s busiest TTC interchanges – Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station – granting you access to two subway lines: green and yellow, just minutes away!
Yes, it’s located in the Lansing neighbourhood, next to Shepphard Avenue West and Beecroft Road. You know about the park and TTC stop but you have restaurants, art galleries, and schools all right there.
What’s really special about this project is that it’s located and designed in such a way that the 16-story tower promises to offer many of its residents that much-dreamed tree-top view. The interior of the suits has been designed to maximize comfort while maintaining the elegance of the building. The kitchen is spacious and comes with hidden paneled appliances.
You have the views, you have the location, you have a park, you have access to – not one but two subway lines – and as you’ll see once you scroll down, you also have a load of awesome amenities for eat, work, and play!
This project has been developed by a partnership between Fieldgate Urban & Westdale Properties. It’s by no means their first project with both developers having a 60-year history in real estate development across USA and Canada. From the architects to the interior team to the sales team – the project is backed by a solid unit of industry leaders.
– Prime location in the heart of Toronto – next to parkland, subway interchange station, and retail and entertainment hubs.
– It has all the amenities that you’d look for in a condo complex.
Living in this neighbourhood has two highlights: living right across one of Toronto’s central interchanges and being neighbours with Albert Standing Park (spoiler alert: that’s not the only park close by). But Shepphard-Yonge has a lot more to offer. Below is a little breakdown of local attractions / important places in the Lansing neighbourhood:
– Meridian Arts Centre (9-minute walk)
– Cafe Landwer (10-minute walk)
– Ichiban Asian All You Can Eat (13-minute walk)
– Gibson House Museum (15-minute walk)
– Evviva Breakfast and Lunch (17-minute walk)
– Sheppard-Yonge TTC Subway Station (2-minute walk)
– Yonge St. Sheppard Avenue Bus stop (4-minute walk)
– Food Basics (2-minute walk)
– LCBO (3-minute walk)
– Yonge Sheppard Center (4-minute walk)
– Loblaws Yonge Street (14-minute walk, 1.1km)
– Albert Standing Park (1-minute walk)
– Mel Lastman Square (12-minute walk)
– Churchill Public School (5-minute drive)
– Willowdale Middle School (5-minute drive)
2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
(from 673 to 1040 sq ft)
3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
(from 864 to 1318 sq ft)
– A fully equipped fitness center with a yoga studio, dry saunas, boxing area, and more
– Co-working lounge and a fully-equipped creative hub with a production room and green screens
– Social lounge with a massive TV and bar
– Private dining space and outdoor amenity area with space for dining and relaxation (7000 sq ft)
– Retail outlet on the ground floor (2000 sq ft)
Learn how to properly invest in Pre-Construction real estate. With over 500 investment properties, my clients have made millions by making smart real estate decisions. Now, it’s your turn.