Project Name: Park Place Condos
Address: Commerce St. @Highway 7, Vaughan, Ontario
Developers: Smart Centres, Smart Living
Completion Date: Early 2027
No. of Units: 1070 units
Unit Sizes: 477 to 955 square feet; luxury one-bedroom & two-bedroom
Developed by SmartCentres residential subsidiary, SmartLiving, Park Place Condos is primely tucked within SmartLiving’s flagship Located on Highway 7 – Commerce St. @Highway 7, Vaughan, Ontario – there are many shopping, dining & other recreational amenities 5 minutes away by car or walk!
Designed by the talented team of architects at Hariri Pontarini, this condominium community consists of two towers, 48 & 56 stories high. But this isn’t your average ‘twin-tower’ design. With the ingenious use of ‘terracotta fins’, a steeped silhouette effect adds to the elegance and quiet luxury promised by the design.
The towers rise above this massive 9-acre central park designed by renowned architect Claude Cormier. In addition to its spectacular layout, design & beauty, some of the green space amenities include: a dog park, multiple parkettes, a sky fountain, outdoor patios, and space for year-round events.
What sets the Park Place Condos project apart from other high-end projects is its promise to offer luxury and relaxation. It’s neatly enveloped within Vaughn’s burgeoning SmartVMC making things super convenient for everyone. It offers space – nearly 40,000 square feet of space for indoor and outdoor amenities. Each individual unit offers luxury. It has an open-pan design with a trendy bathroom that’s equipped with a tub & rain head shower.
– Highly accessible location, close to transit hub connected with major local transportation systems
– Prime location within Vaughn’s SmartVMC, highly convenient for residents with offices, schools, & shopping centers all accessible
– Offers residents the best of both worlds: luxury & well-being (with a focus on green spaces & fitness centers)
If you rely on local transportation, the Park Place Condos is great for you. Like we said before, it’s just so neatly tucked into Vaughn’s SmartVMC (a transit hub) that it makes life super convenient.
– If you’re traveling within Toronto GTA: Vaughn Subway Station literally minutes away by a walk
– If you need to travel within the York Region, the Viva Rapid Transit system from Highway 7 connects to Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, Aurora & New Market.
– If you rely on the GoBus for your travels, the closest stop is at the New Jane & Highway 407 station, (a 14-minute subway ride from Park Palace Condos)
– If you use your own vehicle, Park Place is located on Highway 7 – with Highways 400 & 407 being extremely accessible. There are connections that make Highways 401 and 427 accessible too.
Few shopping, dining & recreational local attractions nearby:
– Shopping: Vaughn Mills, IKEA, Costco, Yorkdale Shopping Center
– Recreation: Cineplex Cinemas, Canada’s Wonderland, Dave & Buster’s, Boyd Conservation Park, Sports Village, YMCA
– Restaurants: Earl’s Kitchen + Bar, Balzac’s Coffee Roasters, Aloha Poke, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Botticelli Restaurant, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
1 Bedroom, 3-floor plans
(477 sq ft to 587 sq ft)
1 Bedroom + Den, 4-floor plans
(588 sq ft to 593 sq ft)
2 Bedroom, 4-floor plans
(733 sq ft to 905 sq ft)
– Overlooking a 9-acre central park with green amenities like dog parks, mini parkettes, space for events, a fountain, etc.
Steps away from Vaughn Subway Station
– 40,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor amenities with 100’s of green trails, indoor lobbies, etc.
– A fitness center that’s fully equipped with natural-light
– A fully equipped party room
Learn how to properly invest in Pre-Construction real estate. With over 500 investment properties, my clients have made millions by making smart real estate decisions. Now, it’s your turn.