Rising 46-storeys above Toronto’s East Core will be a new mixed-use high rise known as Prime Condos. This 595-unit condo will have an air of luxury both inside and out. The simple but elegant exterior of Prime Condos, designed by Page + Steele IBI Group Architects, will be a stunning and sleek mix of stone, steel and metallic cladding surrounding large rows of reflective glass windows.
Pairing perfectly with the exterior finishes is the lobby with high ceilings, white tile, gold accents and rumoured to be furnished by high end designer brand, Versace. The design is nothing short of luxury, though starting prices of the 595 units expected at Prime Condos are in the $400s. Floor plans here will range from studios to two-bedrooms. Residents of Prime Condos will have access to an array of thoughtfully designed amenities located in the condo’s podium.
Prime Condos will also be home to new retail, a must in Toronto’s downtown core. With a walk score of 96 and transit score of 100, the location is highly desirable. Only a short walk to Ryerson University, the shops of the Toronto Eaton Centre, Loblaws, Allan Gardens and so much more.
• Steps from the new 400,000sqft Google downtown office
• Steps from Ryerson University, a 40,000sqft centre for urban innovation
• Minutes from College & Dundas Subway Stations
• A new 350,000sqft ‘BMO Campus’ is being built, and will be a key player in bringing thousands of jobs to this area
• St. Michael’s 3.0: a $300 million redevelopment project is in the works
• Best of Toronto is close in proximity – Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre, and more!
• Walk Score: 94
• Transit Score: 100
• Bike Score: 99
With instant access to transit, well-established employment nodes and the city’s attractions and amenities, Prime Condos is a big appeal for students and young professionals alike.
Learn how to properly invest in Pre-Construction real estate. With over 500 investment properties, my clients have made millions by making smart real estate decisions. Now, it’s your turn.