Project Name: Westbend Residences
Address: 1660 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON M6P 1A8
Developers: Mattamy Homes
Completion Date: Early 2025
Number of Units: 174 units
Unit Sizes: 427 to 1127 sq ft; 1-bedroom to 3-bedrooms
Westbend Residences by Mattamy Homes checks most of the boxes that I like to see ticked off while evaluating pre-construction properties. Reputed builders, one-bedroom to three-bedroom apartments packed with useful amenities, a hop, jump and skip away from High Park & Bloor West – all at a relative steal.
What more could you ask for?
Located off the intersection of Keele Street & Bloor Street West – 1660 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON M6P 1A8 – it’s a beautiful, modern, 13-story building packed with all the essential amenities that make for comfortable living. If you rely on public transit systems, you should have no complaints. Not only are the High Park & Runnymeade stations supremely accessible but you’re just a 3-minute walk away to the Keele Street Subway station, a 5-minute walk to the nearest streetcar stop & an 11-minute walk to the Bloor GO Express Station!
On one side, there’s nature – with access to high park & all the life it has to offer. On the other side, you have the city – with shopping centers and restaurants or entertainment hubs. Embrace your green side, put on your get-shi*-done hat, and finish your chores or choose to be a tourist in your own city. If you’re living at Westbend Residences, it’s all possible!
Mattamy Homes is one of the largest and most well-reputed private building groups in North America. Champions of diversity & inclusion, the group has received multiple awards earning them recognition from the industry. Since 2001, they have won a record number of 8 Homebuilder Of The Year awards.
– Value for money; a great deal taking all the different factors – unit size, location, amenities – etc. into play.
– Prime location; nearly as accessible as a transit hub and neatly enveloped within nature and urban energy
This is a prime location in every sense of the word. Everything you need is close by and accessible – transit routes, parks, entertainment hubs, shopping centers – it’s all right there!
– 3-minute walk to Keele Street subway station
– 5-minute walk to the nearest streetcar stop
– 5-minute walk to High Park
– 11-minute walk to Bloor GO Express station
– 11-minute walk to the nearest Loblaws
– 15-minute walk to the Museum Of Contemporary Arts
– 20-minute walk to Burdock Brewery
– Well-equipped, indoor fitness center with a yoga studio
– Pet spa
– Multiple lounges; gaming, social, co-working
– Co-working space / shared working spaces
– Meditation deck
– Rooftop terrace/lounge for entertainment
Learn how to properly invest in Pre-Construction real estate. With over 500 investment properties, my clients have made millions by making smart real estate decisions. Now, it’s your turn.