REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM FLOOR PLANS
AND PRICING FOR
Project Name: Olive Residences
Address: 38 Olive Avenue, Toronto, ON36
Developers: Capital Developments
Completion Date: 2026
Number of Units: 350 units
Unit Sizes: 405 sq ft to 940 sq ft; 1 bedroom – 3 bedroom
Probably one of the only pre-construction projects launching this year with a Transit score of 100, Olive Residences by Capital Developments is one of the hottest developments launching in 2023. This is the second project developed by Capital Developments in the neighbourhood – with Azura Condominiums just blocks away from 38 Olive Avenue, Toronto, ON36.
Olive Residences is one tower, 29-storeys high with 350 units located in Willowdale, in the heart of North York. It’s a gated community promising its residents the luxury of a condo while offering the flexibility of custom-built homes. Each unit is fitted with high ceilings and laminated flooring. You can even customize your kitchen and bathroom to a certain degree to suit your style.
Most people have no complaints about the neighbourhood. There’s a reason this project has a Transit Score of 100. If you choose to stay here, you’re literally a 4-minute walk from Finch TTC Subway station. Same stop if you’re using the GO Transit or York Region Transit. There are a bunch of restaurants, entertainment hubs, schools and universities, and shopping centers close to Willowdale. If you’re living at Olive Residences, you just need to step out, with or without a plan, and let North York happen to you!
Capital Developments has over 15+ years of experience in the industry – developing over 10 million square feet in the process. A couple of its other flagship projects include: 2131 Yonge Street, 11 Yorkville & 8 Elm.
– North York is one of our favourite neighbourhoods in uptown Toronto. Everything that you look for in a neighbourhood: North York has. It’s a transit hub with great educational institutions in the vicinity. You’re never short of entertainment and excitement. It’s no surprise that it’s one of the fastest-growing neighbourhoods in Toronto seeing a steep rise in property prices.
– In Toronto’s housing market, property values favor those projects on or near transit lines. Olive Residences is one of the few condo projects launching this year that’s within walking distance of a TTC subway station & GO Station.
Any project located on a transit line or with a Transit Score of 100 is good news for investors and home buyers alike. These properties are clearly in demand and if we’re to look at North York as an example – the average price per square foot of condos has doubled over the last 5 years, and the value of resale condos in the neighbourhood is up 9% year-on-year.
Below is a list of some other local attractions that make North York such a sought-after neighbourhood:
– Finch TTC Subway Station / GO Station / York Region Transit (4-minute walk)
– Metro Church Avenue (8-minute walk)
– Arzon Supermarket (5-minute drive)
– Food Basics (6-minute drive)
– Hashi Izakaya (5-minute walk)
– Cafe Landwer (4-minute drive)
– Auberge du Pommier (8-minute drive)
– FRILU (10-minute drive)
Parks & Trails:
– Finch Parkette (5-minute walk)
– Kenneth Park (7-minute walk)
– Lee Lifeson Art Park (4-minute drive)
– Seneca College Newnham Campus (10-minute drive)
– York University, Keele St. Campus (14-minute drive)
– York University, Markham Campus (16-minute drive)
– Junior 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom (405 sq ft to 466 sq ft)
– 1 Bedroom + 1 bathroom; 5 layouts (490 sq ft to 580 sq ft)
– 1 Bedroom + den + 1 bathroom; 4 layouts (595 sq ft to 645 sq ft)
– 2 Bedroom + 1 bathroom; (669 sq ft)
– 1 Bedroom + den + 2 bathrooms; 3 layouts (from 659 sq ft to 697 sq ft)
– 2 Bedroom + 2 bathrooms; 4 layouts (688 sq ft to 819 sq ft)
– 2 Bedroom + media + 2 bathrooms (821 sq ft)
– 3 Bedroom + 2 bathrooms (940 sq ft)
– Private catering kitchen that can be booked in advance when hosting get-togethers or parties
– Social, co-working lounge, and a meeting room to network, get sh*t done or meet other residents
– Outdoor terrace with barbeque pits and lots of space to unwind
– Virtual sports room, ping-pong table, and bocce court where you can flex your competitive muscles
– Fitness studio, yoga/pilates studio, and outdoor stretching area to help you meet your fitness goals
– Kid’s room, designed like a daycare filled with recreational activities for children
– Herb garden and chef’s kitchen for all the culinary purists
Learn how to properly invest in Pre-Construction real estate. With over 500 investment properties, my clients have made millions by making smart real estate decisions. Now, it’s your turn.